Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Fantasymatch - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Fantasymatch > Topics

Subject: Fantasy to reality
Replies: 7 Views: 1523

m0zzie 15.11.08 - 05:28pm
What stops you making your fantasy a reality? Are you happy to fantasize or is it that the oportunity hasnt come? Im just being nosy! *

berksm 27.08.09 - 08:07am
Bit of both on my part. Im a straight guy, would Love 2 have a 3some or . Its a really fantasy of mine. Just not had the opportunity. Dont think that I ever will really. Nice thought though. *

nottsdom 27.05.10 - 09:02pm
The 1 thing stopping me make my fantasies a reality is finding a female who also wants to make her fantasy a reality *

mark.a 26.07.10 - 06:09pm
finding that lucky someone is like looking for a damm neddle in a hay sack.when i do,for her i do anything to please her *

madjim 12.11.10 - 12:31am
Maybe not looking in right places. I have managed one or two via certain websites. Not managed ffm yet but mmf regularly *

zones 19.05.11 - 01:44pm
Just can't find a girl that'll dress up for me. *

alone7 17.10.13 - 09:24pm
I wana fk my sis but I know it will not happen in reality so I am happy in fantasies her

switch00 29.12.13 - 09:48am
Most fantasies are either impractical or difficult or borderline illegal to set up hense fantasy. Setting one up to become real without it leading to abuse requires ALOT of work and from my experiences people back out because they're not prepaired to really explore their fantasies *

* Fantasymatch Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Fantasymatch

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits